- GinCo (biloba) gave us a recap of the World Cup final...from the Wyoming perspective.
- Ilya outted himself as an anti-Amerrrrcan, writing himself a one-way ticket to Guantanamo
- Mandingo began a worthy experiment, turning the blog inside-out and further alienating us from our massive "readership"
- Anti-Everything introduced us to the North Korea problem, Pied shouted him down over a technicality in the Japanese Constitution (see also Mandingo's optipessimism and X's MADness)
- 'Dingo plugged open defiance of city ordinances
- P.Piper threw out the "green" question, which was responded to with calls for a gas tax, and an escalation to war over Xtra's ideology
- Anti-Everything expressed some displeasure with Congress. Not sure what that was all about...
Looking ahead: If you've got nothing better to do this weekend than melt into a cesspool, feel free to join me at the Hopkins Raspberry Festival! I'll be sweating off so many pounds, I fully expect to be thinner than a wisp of Mandingo's Mustache come Sunday.