- PiedPiper quotes Alanis Morissette, delivers a State of the Blog address, and recites his class notes (much to ire of his fellow PePpers).
- Ilya goes on a rampage and revels in his single status.
- Xtra falls silent, even on his "other" blog.
- Mandingo reveals his tasteless humor, reports on the happenings at the Neighborhood Group for the People's Republic of Seward, and wants the world to know just how uber-hip he really is.
- Anti-Everything breaks his seal with some serious soul-searching. Search on, brother.
In other news...
- (Not) Surprise of the Week: Northwest Airlines files for bankruptcy...and the union strikes on.
- Randy Kelly gets trounced in St. Paul mayoral primary, and I'm going to go ahead and start a completely unfounded conspiracy theory that when he loses the general election in November, he'll switch parties and challenge Betty McCollum for US House of Representatives, 4th District.
- David Brooks...wow.
- George W. Bush: A Closet Socialist? What's better, a tax-and-spend liberal or a don't-tax-and-deficit-spend conservative?