- Pied gets taken to task for citing inaccurate numbers. Sheesh...that'll teach me not to cite my source
- Klobuchar pulls ahead of Kennedy in the polls; Hatch runs even with Teflon Tim; and don't forget about those Jesse the Mind afficianados
- Xtra's feeling the heat
- Our president uses some rrreal cowboy language to describe what Syria oughtta do; next thing you'll know, he'll be telling Kim Jong Il to shove those nukes where the sun don't shine
- Mandingo's alter-ego, Herr Diktator, blew himself up in a bunker
- GC offers a thoughtful explanation of jihad; but what about the environmental impact?
- The ever-provocative Anti-Everything garners praise and recriminations over his high school senior thesis paper: Is Israel a Terrorist State?
- One guy drops out of the election and it sets off a chain reaction in the local political world...and Joe Q. Citizen has no idea what's going on
- Bush to NAACP: "Freedom." Fox News commentators: "Brilliant!"
Friday, July 21, 2006
Week in Review: A Day Without A Mandingo Edition
The Pie-Eyed Network continues to skyrocket onward and upward, despite Mandingo's sabbatical. Perhaps our next Pie-Eyed Poll should be a referendum on his adminstrative service...