Friday, February 02, 2007

Pie-Eyed Crystal Jar Gazing (or something like that)

Its been a while since I last posted something assanine (probably my last post) but I thought I would have another go. With the primary season at our feet (or a year away but that hasn't stopped the politicians) its time to hazard an 08 prediction. I think Al Gore will announce he is running for President as he accepts his Oscar for the best documentary. Further contributing to the enormous buzz surrounding Al Gore, I think he will win the Nobel Peace prize (opposing the Iraq War, Global Warming stuff, though, I don't know if he has suffieciently sympathized with murderous tyrants to qualify)... and ultimately, he will secure the Democratic nomination.

Inconvenient Truth- He has just closed down his political action committee.

No comments: