- Pie-Eyed Picayune-themed restaurant serving Ramen noodles, sloppy joes, and South Dakota Sippy-Cups (aka cans of Grain Belt)
- The world's largest teflon sculpture: made in Tim Pawlenty's image, of course
- A life-size replica of the Metrodome...except this time let's make it an indoor water park!
- Prairie Home Companion theme park where Garrison Keillor's sonorous voice is always with you...in a creepy way
- Industrial waste and rusting barges
Leave your suggestions for the downtown St. Paul riverfront by clicking the Comments link below!
(By the way, more extensive details of the transportation plan from the developer's Web site can be viewed here.)