Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What the hell am I doing?

So, despite my first post, I don't know exactly why I've decided to start my own blog. Yes, I like to pontificate. Yes, I like to think that I have more important things to say than other people. Yes, I have superiority complex when it comes to writing. All of those things have certainly attracted me to the world of blogging, but I haven't quite figured out what I'm doing yet.

Undoubtedly, this will include submissions such as my first, which will throw around my two-cents about politics or random issues. Primarily, this will be a blog of convenience in which those who wonder what I'm doing can simply open up my blog rather than calling or e-mailing me. Of course, that thought relies on people actually opening my blog and reading it, which, I know, is asking a lot. Nevertheless, I'm not really certain how this will turn out, and it may be hopelessly self-serving. For that I deserve the endless ridicule that will no doubt result from this ethereal electronic billboard of Me. But we all need to serve ourselves every once in a while.

No comments: