Friday, April 11, 2008

Minnesota Wild Playoff Hockey

Alright everyone I have to apologize for my absence from the blog as of late, I had knee surgery about two weeks ago and until late have been coasting through life on a head full of Vicadin.

With that said I feel that my first official post surgery blog post must pay homage to my beloved Minnesota Wild. Wednesday night’s game one OT loss was tough, but I have full confidence the Wild are going to bounce back tonight.

On Wednesday night while I was watching the pre-game coverage on TV I caught snippets of the Wild’s pre-game in arena intros. I just saw the video below and honestly what the Wild have done is nothing short of amazing (and it gives me goose bumps every time I watch it).

I will be at the game tonight so I hope they put on something similar.

GO WILD!!!!!

No comments: