Wednesday, October 17, 2007

1000 Posts

This is the 1000th post for the Pie-Eyed Picayune. What follows below is a recap of the brilliance of my mostly absent co-bloggers:

Green Cowboy bust onto the scene with his Green Manifesto
Mandingo engages in intense hand-wringing about his yuppiness and introduces us to the term: Rust Stain
Archduke F.F. (glutton for punishment-he actually reads what I write) taking it to the man
Anti-Everything, being against everything (or Bush in this case)
Xtrachromosomeconservative (that's me) blogs the first part of a million part series on the Earned Income Tax Credit

and finally the blog founders:
Ilya introduces us to the blogger bliss that is Zing
Pied-Pieper blogs about the Economic World Cup (our most commented upon post)

1 comment:

archduke f. f. said...

I wonder why I don't blog anymore, because that post was freaking hilarious.