- Anti-Everything offers everyone a chance to make an "informed decision" on the AG race, while Xtra throws down his endorsement from light-years away
- Ilya comes out of the closet as a pedant. As if we didn't know...
- AFF comes back with a vengeance, discussing the finer points of keeping prisoners alive in order to kill them
- The first Pie-Eyed Party consisted of three contributors, two baskets of free popcorn, some condescending laughter at those "other" people participating in a trivia game, and one-and-a-half beers shared among all
- A Green Cowboy seeks to resolutely crush those who live on the coasts
- Ilya, Maureen Dowd, and yet another "zing" ... weird
Friday, July 28, 2006
Week in Review: The Silence is Deafening Edition
The lazy, hazy, dog days of summer are upon us, and the Pie-Eyed Krewe is feeling the effects. Sure, it's been a slow week...but what about the content? Marginal, as usual.