- Diplomatic solution brokered with help from the US - 6%
- Diplomatic solution brokered without help from the US - 6%
- Continued escalation resulting in Israeli occupation - 25%
- Continued escalation drawing Syria and/or Iran into the conflict - 22%
- World War III - 19%
- Israeli withdrawal; Hezbollah disarmament; multi-ethnic drum circle on the border - 22%
Personally, my vote was for Israeli occupation, which now seems unlikely, but you never know. The sleeper favorite, though, really surprised me. Obviously, many of you in the Pie-Eyed Network are optimists who enjoy drum circles.
This week, we've got a related poll. With all that's going on in the world, we want to know "What's your favorite international crisis?" Vote early; vote often, PePpers!