Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Our Readers

Our Readers. Do we have any? Can they speak? We have 6000 some odd hits, but where are they coming from? I figure that the 5 PeP bloggers each add an average of 3 hits per day (a conservative estimate, it's probably more like 5). I don't know if the comments bots add hits to the counter. "Anonymous" speaks from time to time, whose referent at any given time is probably any one of I suspect 3 or 4 people. So that adds up to about, say, 600 hits a month from 8-10 people closely associated with the blog.

This leads to my query: if you read this blog on a somewhat regular basis, and you don't see yourself in the tally above, or if you have no clue who the people are behind their screen names, give us a holla' in the comments section. This is like an experiment or something, to see if we're basically talking amongst ourselves or not.

Thanks.

6 comments:

Ben There Ben M said...

I am honored to admit that every morning I decipher the chicken scratches from such upstanding young men. Just as long as the Crunk Juice keeps flowing here in D.C. that is...

Mandingo said...

Oh, the juice will keep flowing baby. Don't you forget it.

-=Topper=- said...

Of course you have readership. Almost daily I stop by to see what the hub bub is about there bub.

Plus you guys blog more often than I do, and we have to out blog the parodies out there, such as that Miers one.

Keep up the good work.

Topper aka Old guy at the K

Anonymous said...

you might have more readers if it wasn't so obvious that you guys are basically writing your long, filled-with-as-many-big-words-as-possible (unstintingly?!)-postings mainly for each other. psuedo-intellectuals

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

You toss around the term Pseudo-Intellectual as if it were a bad thing. I wear my Pseudo-Intellectualism as a badge of honor.

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

ben, how did the crunk juice work for you this weekend.