Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Our Readers

Our Readers. Do we have any? Can they speak? We have 6000 some odd hits, but where are they coming from? I figure that the 5 PeP bloggers each add an average of 3 hits per day (a conservative estimate, it's probably more like 5). I don't know if the comments bots add hits to the counter. "Anonymous" speaks from time to time, whose referent at any given time is probably any one of I suspect 3 or 4 people. So that adds up to about, say, 600 hits a month from 8-10 people closely associated with the blog.

This leads to my query: if you read this blog on a somewhat regular basis, and you don't see yourself in the tally above, or if you have no clue who the people are behind their screen names, give us a holla' in the comments section. This is like an experiment or something, to see if we're basically talking amongst ourselves or not.

Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am honored to admit that every morning I decipher the chicken scratches from such upstanding young men. Just as long as the Crunk Juice keeps flowing here in D.C. that is...

-=Topper=- said...

Of course you have readership. Almost daily I stop by to see what the hub bub is about there bub.

Plus you guys blog more often than I do, and we have to out blog the parodies out there, such as that Miers one.

Keep up the good work.

Topper aka Old guy at the K

Anonymous said...

you might have more readers if it wasn't so obvious that you guys are basically writing your long, filled-with-as-many-big-words-as-possible (unstintingly?!)-postings mainly for each other. psuedo-intellectuals

xtra said...

You toss around the term Pseudo-Intellectual as if it were a bad thing. I wear my Pseudo-Intellectualism as a badge of honor.

xtra said...

ben, how did the crunk juice work for you this weekend.