Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Google

I am curious as to what corporate social responsibility advocates think of Google. I think there is a compelling case that Google is at this point one of the worst companies on the face of the earth when one considers their different forms of privacy invasion to the abetting the Chinese in censorship of the internet. I understand it is a young company and they contribute to Democrats but I wouldn't think those things are enough to placate CSR-types, or are they?

1 comment:

Anti-Everything said...

You are correct Google is evil...which is ironic because in their corporate mission statement it specifically states that one of their missions is to "do no evil".

I could care less if they donate to Democratic causes; they still have a terrible record when it comes to protecting personal liberties and freedom of speech.