Monday, October 30, 2006

Look What We Started

Some of you may remember a recent post of mine entitled According To Michele Bachmann All Muslims Are Going To Hell & The Pope Is The Antichrist, where I brought up the questions of whether or not Michele Bachmann believes that the Pope is the Antichrist since the synod she belongs to holds that belief.

Well I was perusing WCCO’s website recently and found this video where the issue has finally been raised. Hopefully this becomes a major campaign issue over the next week considering that 30% of voters in the 6th district are Catholic.

Furthermore if our little blog ends up having anything to do with Michele Bachmann not getting elected I think the country owes us a debt of gratitude, and by gratitude I mean six packs of beer…I personally enjoy Summit.

1 comment:

Mandingo said...

Nice work, Anti. You've brought this blog back to respectability. Sorry I'm not in MN to enjoy it.