Thursday, September 14, 2006

Men Are More Intelligent Than Women, Claims New Study

Ok, I am linking to an article that I haven't read, but I was so excited by the headline (which also happens to be my headline). See, whenever my girlfriend and I get into an argument, I try to reason with her that we should stop because I am right. My standard line is "I'm right, you're wrong because I'm a man and you're a woman", at which point she knees me in the groin. Frankly, that is an irrational response and corroborates my original point, which is that I am right becuase of my innately superior reasoning capabilities. Now I have proof and I will say "I'm right, you're wrong because I'm a man and you're a woman, a study says so!" I just need to get a cup before I try it out.

3 comments:

MK said...

John Philippe Rushton-sounds like a rrreal credible source.

I can't wait for you next posts with headlines like these, Grandmother of eight makes hole in one
Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
House passes gas tax onto senate
Safety experts say school bus passengers should be belted
Quarter of a million Chinese live on water
Farmer bill dies in house
Iraqi head seeks arms

Shame on you Dick...I can here you giggling to yourself right now. Remind me next time to knee you in the balls sans your cup.

MK said...

Dick I have been thinking about your humor and take great offense to it. Your anti-feminist humor is truly an attribute to the on-going oppression of women in today's society. I am embarrassed for my dear friend who tolerates the vomit that escapes your mouth.

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

The PC Muhajadeen are after me. Benedict, thou art my brother.