Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Vampire Sets His Fangs On The Governor


In an interesting turn in Minnesota politics Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey, a former wrestler, a Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch, has announced his candidacy for the governors office. According to Sharkey his Magikal Path name is Lord Ares.

If I were the governor I would watch out, it has been my experience that you don’t want to mess with angry Satan worshiping vampires. But check out “The Impaler’s” website it is pretty funny. Make sure to take a look at Jonathon's Darkside section and check out the picture of him and Jeb Bush. I guess the Bush family really is evil since they associate themselves with a Satanic Priest.

3 comments:

Joe Lencioni said...

That is pretty darn wild. This quote from his darkside page is pretty startling:

"any Terrorist who commits an act of Terrorism in Minnesota while I am governor, will be Impaled by me in front of the State Capital."

-=Topper=- said...

Wild is not the word, ridiculous is more like it. Here's a complete nut job getting more press than a real competitor .

To be frank, and my name isn't frank, is in real news, our rightwing governor is looking at leftwing thinking to garner a re-election. Is this the same Pawlenty some have suggested we oust? You know kick to the curb, censure, impeach.

Sleep and you just might miss something. In other news and why I think the pie eye needs a forum. Did you sleep? Indictements were delivered to the White House last Tuesday. To the fanfare of nothing, no press what so ever. And no real legal jurisdiction I think. But to the will of Allah (praise the gifts you receive) may they lead to something.

And if they do. And surely it will be a gift recieved, put some closure on a mess. I will renounce my Catholocism to Allah. Who am I kidding, I'm gnostic.

Topper (aka, the cashier at Kowalski's)

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

Topper, we need more than a forum, we need a readership. And if that is not enough to ask, something worthwhile for them to read would be good too.