- Pushing and shoving outside Wal-Mart in West Boylston, Mass.
- Pepper spray used to control shoppers in a Beaumont, Texas Wal-Mart.
- At least two people trampled at a Grand Rapids, Michigan Wal-Mart.
- Shoving outside Wal-Mart in Apple Valley, California.
- Shoving and arguing attracted the police to a Wal-Mart in New Jersey.
- Stampede for X-Boxes at a Wal-Mart in Maryland draws 10 police officers.
- Police called to maintain order at a Wal-Mart in Virginia.
- A man fought with a security guard at a Wal-Mart in Orlando, Florida.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Picayune Consumer News
A roundup of the vices of human nature on display at Wal-Marts across the country. "Black Friday" can't help take on a new meaning in this light.