Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gay Equals Pedophile Says the Catholic Church, Round 3

The Washington Post has reported that a document will be released next week that the Vatican is ordering seminaries to bar candidates for the priesthood who "practice homosexuality," have "deeply rooted homosexual tendencies" or support "gay culture,"

In my previous posts I have been criticized for calling certain Vatican doctrines hypocritical, but I don’t think that there is any debate about how hypocritical this upcoming document will be. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the official teaching of the Catholic Church is that if you are gay you are not supposed to act on your homosexual tendencies and live a celibate life. Yet with this new document they are saying that not acting on homosexual tendency is not good enough and even if you live a celibate life you are still not good enough to become a priest.

Remember that according to the Vatican homosexuals are “intrinsically disordered", but gay and lesbians should be treated with compassion and dignity. Compassion and dignity? BULLSHIT!!!

Related Links:
Gay Equals Pedophile…says the Catholic Church
Gay Equals Pedophile Says the Catholic Church, Round 2

3 comments:

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

Anti-Everything = Pedophile. How is that for enlightened commentary.

Anti-Everything said...

Well that just wasn't very nice.

-=Topper=- said...

Well to bat for ya anti, you expected what from the right? I have been dealing with them for quite some time now.

I don't think much of them. In the whole though I really do not think it will make a difference as far as future abuse may go. Old school is old school.

-=topper=-