Sunday, September 07, 2008

PeP Updates

I have added Greg Mankiw and Ta-Nehisi Coates to the blogroll. Professor Mankiw has one of the bigger econ blogs and is an Economics professor at Harvard. He was previously a chair of the CEA under Bush, he routinely writes economics columns for the NY Times, and writes the best selling economics textbook. He manages to write about complex issues in an accessible manner. I suppose this shouldn't be surpising given that he is a best selling text book author. Oh, and Professor Mankiw was kind enough to quote this very blog in one of his recent posts which has me positively tickled. Yes, I am a dork.

Ta-Nahisi Coates is a blogger for the Atlantic and blogs about anything and everything. I find him fascinating and he discusses race and culture extensively in a manner that is seldom found on the blog0sphere or elsewhere.

No comments: