Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Hillary Clinton Forum Banned Me

Yesterday I thought it would be fun to post something on The Hillary Clinton online forum to see what the response would be (I had some time to kill at work), so I posted a link to my blog post from yesterday and titled my forum posting “When will Hillary face reality and drop out?”

Apparently the forum is not a fan of dissent (or reality for that matter) because when I went to log in to the forum this morning to check out the response I received this message:

You have been banned for the following reason: No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These frauds are shills for Walnuts McCain. Ironically, (without permission) they use Hillary Clinton's name, yet would ban her for life if she attempted to post her endorsement of Obama on the "Hillary Clinton Forum."

Anonymous said...

Oooh, they're just asking to be hacked!