Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Anti-Everything Buys Snake Oil, Bags of Oregano, With Monthly Allowance. Also Believes in Unicorns.


Yep, I called it in the comments section of Anti-Everything's earlier posting. (See his article two posts below.) Therein, I questioned his unabashed use of truthout.org to spread the foolish story that Karl Rove had been served with an indictment over the weekend. What's worse, a whole bunch of blind lefties drank the Kool-Aid together when they also thought the revolution was on.
  • Wonkette, ever faithful, points out that truthout really is just a bunch of wishful windbags [Wonkette]
  • Here's the WSJ article they refer to [WSJ]
No fear, dear readers. We've already imposed sanctions and served Anti with an indictment of our own. He gets three lashes to the bare ass. This is shaping up to be the evil twin of Hurricane Bearded Matriarch Gate

8 comments:

Anti-Everything said...

Alright when I posted the article I stated that I hoped it was true. I never claimed it to be true. I was simply throwing something out there.

Besides the article hasn't even been dismissed as false yet. Just last night Scarborough was discussing on his show how he thinks that Rove is going to be indicted by Friday. I realize this post wasn't as hard hitting as say an update on Tom Cruise, but not everyone can post on such relevant topics.

I guess I was just looking for any reason to post that kick ass picture.

PiedPiper said...

Joe Scarborough? He's about as credible as USA Today! Wait a second...

Mandingo said...

O'Reilly said Oprah was a Wiccan she-devil.

Anti-Everything said...

I merely pointed out Scarborough because he is a right wing commentator, so there are more then just a bunch of "blind lefties" talking about it.

And I can totally see how Oprah would be a she-devil.

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

That is further proof of O'Reilly's eminent wisdom. I always thought Oprah was just a she-devil, but then to identify her with such precision, woah.

Mandingo said...

The Verdict is in. Anti, you'll receive ten lashes to the bare ass and a three month ban from posting anything that has a "source". You may appeal if you're so inclined.

Anti-Everything said...

Oh I am appealing, if no action was taken for such posts as: "The Bearded Matriarch: Redux", "You Figure It Out", “Mom poops, shits out 16th kid”, “You can't make this shit up”, “Apropos of Nothing: Pt. 1” or “Apropos of Nothing: Pt. 2” then I cannot possible see how a first offense warrants such a strict punishment. Especially when I never even vouched for the valitity of the article.

xtrachromosomeconservative said...

Anti does have a point. According to Webster's Dictionary Diarhea is defined as an event whereby Mandingo's fingers come into contact with a keyboard.