- Will The Teal Machine, against all odds, save The Loppet from a second year of complete and utter failure? [Strib]
- Dr. Evil's son spotted at Bellanotte! [Strib]
- Ames High girls basketball is back in the CIML race after edging Valley [amestrib]
- Bob Marley remembered at The Cabooze this weekend. [citypages]
- Wetterling, err.....The Loch Ness Monster, has decided to run for Congress in the 6th Congressional District. No comment at this time. [pipress]
- Cheap Mexican workers will now throw your bags carelessly into the belly of Northwest airplanes. [pipress]
Friday, February 03, 2006
Save the Loppet, Marley, and Mexican Workers...all in one week.
We're having a hard time coming up with a reasonable recap of the week that was, so we'll just bring you some snippets of good things to come as global warming endangers our last remaining polar ice caps.