Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ninjas...to the Batcave! I mean, Coffman Union!


Fellow blog ninja, Ilya, left an obscene message on my cellular telephone the evening last. Something about free dinner, the New Minneapolis, and a lap dance from R.T. Rybak. Please consider me hot and bothered by this chance to see the Teal Machine feign concern for college students. Give us a damn outdoor stadium, Rybak! and burn down Blegan Hall while you're at it...

R.T. Rybak discusses the New Minneapolis: Oct. 6th, 8:00pm; 307 Coffman Union

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleaner caught playing dirty on the net
The Guardian Household products usually promise to help get rid of dirt, but one leading brand has been shamed into cleaning up its own act after an internet marketing campaign backfired spectacularly.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Computer Technology related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest on Technology News.

PiedPiper said...

I LOVE COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY! Please, please tell me more!

PS-Mandingo: Is McLaughlin in the tomb of the unknown mayoral candidate at this point or what?

Mandingo said...

The APB on McLaughlin: He was last seen molesting my fiancee in the parking lot of the Seward Co-Op the day before last month's primary.

Ilya said...

R.T. looked pretty good tonight. He even mentioned Iraq. I though he was really going to lay into the republicans, but he only mentioned something about Iraq draining our resources and that more people should become aware of this fact. Transportation, housing, and higher education were the other issues he spoke about.