Sunday, October 02, 2005

Hurricane Bearded Matriarch: The Aftermath


In the wake of Hurricane Bearded Matriarch the fragility of life became apparent. I am unsure of myself. My life...which I thought was in a constant state of becoming...is now a stuttering reel of film. But like all great champions I pledge to pick up the pieces, scattered though they be, to fight another day, to post another post. Please--feel free to contact me at oconn224@umn.edu for grief counseling, or a tall latte.



  • Other news: I got back from a magnificent weekend up on the North Shore and I rediscovered my love again for this great state (second only to our Nation's true sack of gold, Iowa.)
  • Notre Dame beat the piss out of Purdue, and Brady Quinn (even after the narrow loss to Michigan State) ain't getting no Heisman love. Iowa regained their form (although I predict a middle of the pack Big 10 finish) . America's team, Iowa State, lost in OT to a pass happy (?!) Cornhuskers team. I blame the homogenization of college football on Steve Spurrier, Urban Meyer, Joe Tiller (particularly Midwestern football), and possibly Pete Carroll. The Gophers, and that goofball Glenn Mason, are still a wet bag of shit.
  • For the moment I'll spare you my blow-by-blow feelings on St. Paul mayoral "candidate" Randy Kelly. However, if you really want to know, I can be seen Thursday Oct. 13th at Champps in Burnsville after the Orange Whip show signing autographs.
  • There will come a time when my posts are coherent, readable, and worthwhile. Until then...good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff. Hit me back. discount shopping

Mandingo said...

Forget it, anonymous. You're only asking for trouble around here.

Anonymous said...

work at home

Hi,

I thought you would like to know that you can make money from working at home. You can make $1000 a month from the start by following a simple plan. I will personally help you every step of the way. Go to the work at home site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK AT HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work at home

Anonymous said...

P.S. By "work at home" I mean "fellating transgendered bonobo chimpanzees." By "listed on google and yahoo news" I mean "Put the words 'fellating transgendered bonobo chimpanzees' into yahoo or google search and see what comes out. That's right, pictures of you, you Joe Consumer, fellating transgendered bonobo chimps. How did the pictures get there? Nobody knows. It's a mystery, like they talk about in the Greek myths or in commercials for laundry detergent."

P.P.S. While I'm at it, I just want you to know that by "discount shopping" I mean stealing. Pilfering. Thievery. Thigh-very. Furry thighs. Fellating transgendered bonobo chimpanzees. It always comes back to that.

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW