Friday, September 23, 2005

You Sank My Battleship!


Ilya, liquid swordsman that he is, challenged my use of the phrase "to wit" (which I was unsure of using in the first place) and called me out. First of all, I rarely admit that I am wrong. Second of all, I rarely admit that I am right. Be that as it may (there I go again, using "to wit-isms") I'll concede this as a direct hit against my shriveling intellect and go on my merry way. My merry way at this point is about four feet from when I last posted. Yes, the dandruff flies, and Paula Deen is still southern, and still pudgy.

Anyone for a game of Othello?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have FREE leads for your business. Hey, these are free for the asking. All you need to do is visit my website.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You might find mine of interest, go see my home based business related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

EAPrez said...

I really enjoyed your blog! I am bookmarking it and would like to link it from my own if that is ok with you.
Regards!
Beth